Author Topic: Happy birthday, Tania!  (Read 3615 times)

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, Tania!
« on: March 20, 2008, 03:04:15 AM »
As it will be your birthday tomorrow, I just wanted to wish you the best. We don't hear from you much on the forum, but I hope you see this. Any big plans for a bash soon?

bobbi

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Tania!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »
Happy Birthday buddy. Hope it's a wonderful day for you filled with friends and laughter, presents and good wine, and that your family spoil you rotten.
Bobbi XXX

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 07:33:25 PM »
I hope it's a good day for you Tania...
Happy Birthday mate...
T

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »
Hapoy Birthday Tania, you young thing!

birdy

• Eulexic
  • Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »
Happy birthday, Tania, and many happy returns.

Tania

• Logologist
  • Auckland, New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 07:34:45 AM »
Thanks everyone for your bithday wishes, I had a lovely day and was extreamely spoilt!!  and had way to many wines, I got an ipod & am in the process of trying to figure out how to get my songs on it, a bit hard with a fuzzy head  ;D

Bobbi, we went to this lovely new restaurant in Takapuna (next but 1 from GPK) called Wine & Roses, they only opened on Friday and until the 15th April their meals are half price - awesome food & well worth it, I'm telling everyone I know  :)

Cheers Tania

bobbi

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 07:45:02 AM »
Enjoy the ipod. Don't worry about loading stuff onto it, just get one of your kids to do it for you, that's what I do  :)

Thanks for the heads up about the new restaurant. We'll give it a go. Perhaps a good place to celebrate together after our big walk. Somehow we rarely move beyond the Belgian Beer Cafe - just love those one kilogram pots of fresh green-lipped mussels served the traditional Belgian way with large quantities of French (Belgian?) fries with mayo to dip them in. And those yummy Belgian speciality beers in their cute matching glasses.

We're enjoying all the walking prep for the Oxfam Trailwalk in April. We walked Bethell's to Muriwai along Te Henga / Goldie bush walk on Friday. Then walked a loop eastwards along metal roads through lifestyle blocks back to the cars at Bethell's Beach. 23kms on a scorcher of a day. lovely! Took us 6.5 hours. We're walking Long Bay to Devonport (23 kms) and back tomorrow. Leaving at 6 am and hope to be home by 9 pm. The nice thing about walking the entire length of the North Shore is that we can bale if we like and txt my hubby to come get us :-) Very reassuring.

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend and take care on the road - dreadful accident rate so far this year. A real shocker!

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 09:20:22 AM »
Hope you hold up, after the difficulties you recently described, bobbi. But I can see where the exertion is worth the pain after seeing the beautiful piccies! Watch your step. We're pulling for ya, mate!