Author Topic: Latest Word List Update, 21 August  (Read 2644 times)

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Latest Word List Update, 21 August
« on: August 21, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »
I've just added another 20 words to the Chihuahua list. As usual, the details are on the Word List Update page.

This is meant to include all the words agreed to since the last update. Please let me know if I've left anything out. Also, I believe I've responded to all the suggestions made, so let me know if I've slipped up there.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Word List Update, 21 August
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »
You're the Constant Gardener, the Good Shepherd, the awesome administrator, Alan! Thank you for doing that -- it's what I was hoping after the latest spate of (Dave-dominated) suggestions!! Was beginning to really lose track!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 08:32:50 PM by biggerbirdbrain »

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 08:30:56 PM »
Thank you from me too, oh GAGL.... I'm beginning to wonder if the tiny empty cavities in my brain-storage area will be able to contain any more new words !

Alonzo Quixote

• Paronomaniac
  • Greenlawn, NY, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 12:32:22 AM »
Fear not, Binkie...

The "tiny empty cavities" in your brain are really a good deal larger than you may think.

The brain has a very large capacity for information storage.

It was once thought that brain cells (i.e., nerve cells) could not be regenerated if they were destroyed.  I believe this has come into question.

There is one thing that I am aware of—even if we cannot INCREASE the number of brain cells that we have, we can definitely INCREASE the number of interconnections BETWEEN the brain cells.

So, all is NOT lost.

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 12:42:20 AM »
So there is hope for us all Binks.....but you need to stop killing yours off with alcohol....