Author Topic: New Words Added  (Read 21197 times)

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
Re: New Words Added
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »
T - not much time today - work gets in the way sometimes.  If you show me your photo, I'll show you mine!  I am older than you - I'm sure you said you were 49 (a mere babe in arms) and I too really do prefer mature men but appreciate the beauty of the young ones esp. Johnny Depp!!!  I think a Chi get together should be somewhere central - so get out the atlas and pick a country - my geography is appalling so will leave it to you to pick somewhere exotic mid-way between UK, US, Australia, Thailand etc etc. 

Yes, I agree, voices can be misleading - I once worked for a man who gave Quasimodo a run for his money but his voice was v. seductive!  I know looks aren't everything but there has got to be a happy medium.

See you later. 

Viz

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 10:20:20 PM »
come on  you  guys (linda, BBB, T, Binkie etc) let's see your photos - some of us have posted ours - i like the look of alan's cat - i used to have one like that.
Viz

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 10:25:23 PM »
I take a lot of photos, but rarely am in them. When I am, I always seem to have a dumb look, which can be deceiving, but it's not for publication! Maybe I'll post one of my cockatiel - which would probably be more apropos.

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »
Hi threeb,
I always take loads of photos too, that way i can ensure that i am always at the end of the camera that i prefer....
and as for me showing mine if you show me yours.....well..it depends on how good the others' are.....
i hate my photo.. :-[
I have a theory about photo booths.....
I believe they have been planted on this planet by aliens from another...to undermine the human race...
Ta Ra.....
;)

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 01:26:27 AM »
There you go ... that's me ... hate having my photo taken and so snaps of me are few and far between - for obvious reasons! 

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 01:28:52 AM »
PS  This photo will probably me removed in the near future - it's v. offputting!!!

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 01:35:14 AM »
That's cute - very becoming, and befitting a logologist!

;)3-B

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 04:31:23 AM »
Hello again Linda,
Where did you get that hat..where did you get that haaattt?
You smarty pants you!
;)

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 04:38:38 PM »
 Sorry folks.....there is not one picture of me that I would be game to show! I loathe myself in photos, and like T and BBB, I prefer to be behind the camera. 
Actually, the real reason is that I am so stunningly beautiful and so extraordinarily young-looking for my age, that it would simply upset you all, and we can't have that, can we?    :)

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 06:04:02 PM »
Hi Binks,
I was far too modest to say that about myself worldwide... :-*
But you blow your own trumpet mate...good on ya...
Live long and prosper.. V..
;)

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »
Binkie and T - I think you are both probably mingers who daren't show their faces to the Chi world!  :P

Re that hat T, as you can see it didn't fit properly and kept bouncing off my head and the gown kept slipping off my shoulders - v. uncomfortable.  By the way, my hair isn't ginger - that was the result of one hair dye on top of another (bad idea).  I await the arrival of your photos with bated breath (whatever that means).

On to today's words ... speak to you later.

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 06:12:55 PM »
Oh all right then.....you can have a picture of me and my other half......we've progressed from being Wrinklies to definite Crumblies!     ;D

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »
Oh, Binkie:

You and your other half look so sweet and happy! If that's being crumblies, then the future looks bright.

;)
3-B

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »
Hi All,
If someone will tell me in words of 2 syllabubs how to do it then i might give it a whirlygig.....
Ha ha ha...in your dreams!!!!
;)

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 11:27:22 PM »
Well done, Binkie, cute photo!  Come on T, it's not rocket science especially not for someone of your superior intelligence!  Go in to Profile and upload a pic from your file - dare you!  Have you noticed SWCBN has a score of 7 on each game?  Weird or what? 

Off to a party tonight so I really must go and make myself beautiful ... yes, I know, an impossible task but one has to try.  No doubt I will have killed off a few brain cells by tomorrow morning so it will be v. low scores for me and my aching head!!!  :o