Author Topic: PLEASE tell me how to completely purge my identity (tpc) and start over  (Read 1091 times)

tpc

• Logologist
    • View Profile

Someone, PLEASE tell me how to completely purge my identity (tpc) and start over

pat

• Eulexic
  • Rugby, England.
    • View Profile
I guess Alan is the best person to tell you how to do that. But if it's not a rude question, why would you want to?

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
You can delete your user account, tpc, or I can do it for you. That would completely delete your user profile. All your posts to the forum would remain, attributed to "tpc Guest".

It's also possible for me to delete your account together with all your posts and all topics started by you, but I wouldn't be very happy to do that. It would make some threads difficult to follow, because people would be commenting on posts that are no longer there. Also, a number of topics you started resulted in changes to the word list. If those topics were deleted the word list alterations would be undocumented and unexplained.

I might be able to make some more suggestions if I knew more about what your objective is.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
By the way, tpc, if you'd rather discuss your options one-on-one, you can send me a personal message or email me at info@lexigame.com.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites