Author Topic: Running out of book!  (Read 591 times)

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
Running out of book!
« on: November 15, 2021, 11:00:53 AM »
Hi Alan,
Mum and I are running out of puzzles - in need of a new Compact or Express book! Any chance??  :-P

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Running out of book!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 12:40:04 PM »
Why not? I'll put out another Express volume. (The compact series isn't selling very fast these days - a lockdown effect maybe.)

Glad to hear the two of you are still hard at it. I'll post here when the new book is available.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
  • Energy efficiency - saving money and the climate
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 01:02:50 PM »
Why not? I'll put out another Express volume. (The compact series isn't selling very fast these days - a lockdown effect maybe.)

Glad to hear the two of you are still hard at it. I'll post here when the new book is available.

So, Alan, did you actually expect the Express volume to sell slower??? (The hint is in the name...) ;)
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 09:07:50 PM »

Hurrah!!  :D

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 03:16:05 PM »
Maudland, you should be able to get Chihuahua Express volume 8 at Amazon now. It will appear on other book retailing websites over the coming weeks.

Enjoy!

Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 04:41:30 AM »
Hurrah, that’s great news! And just in time - saves me bellowing words to my hard-of-hearing mum!
Thanks, Alan. We’ll enjoy every page! :D