Author Topic: hello Gaye  (Read 49663 times)

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
Re: hello Gaye
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2008, 01:18:22 AM »
AAAHH!! Thanks pal...
I'll pack immediately...
It's next month all right...i'm on the cusp..it's the 18th...

Glad to hear your ok...X

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2008, 01:32:10 AM »
So you're an Aquarian then, mate?!

My mother and hubby are both Aquarians ... hmmm!!  >:D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2008, 01:41:46 AM »
Yes Sirree!!!....i surely am....a very typical one too i might add-

Typical Aquarian traits are;
Frank, practical, outspoken, idealistic, quick in mind, strong, attractive personalities, extremely independant, enthusiastic, lively, fun, artistic, inventive and original, opinionated with strong convictions, and fight for what i believe in, farsighted, innovative, without prejudice, objective and humane. Excellent in a crisis, fiercly loyal, and very loving.

That's me....down to the core!!

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2008, 01:44:05 AM »
Not to mention, missy .....

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

>:D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2008, 03:14:14 AM »
But i love you Linda, i always have...and if you say things like that i will cry - a lot-a very lot.....

On the other hand you may be right so bog off you witch....i don't know what you mean...!!!

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2008, 03:36:12 AM »
Perverse, contrary and unpredictable!  >:D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2008, 12:04:28 AM »
Stereotypes...who needs them!!

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
Hi Gaye,

How are you mate? Are you getting things sorted, and taking some time for yourself?
I've been thinking about you loads....
X

Gaye

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2008, 09:28:03 PM »
Hi T,

Just back from a glorious four day break up the north coast.  Enjoyed walking along the beaches, river cruise, watching dolphins, eagles etc and just having special time with my hubby.

Got back to a letter from Dad's super fund to say we have to pay back some of his last pay! Nice welcome home letter! but not really important in the scheme of things.  Still got lots to sort through, but not hurrying it.  Essentials all done and will just do the rest as the mood leads.  Back to work again for both of us tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll be getting heaps of responses soon for your party.  Glad to hear that it is all planned and I'm sure we'll all be waiting with bated breath to see a photo of you in your glam gear.

Thanks for caring.
Gaye
   :)

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »
Oh Mate..
we've shared a lot this past year you and i....
I'm glad to hear you are getting some good time...you needed it...It sounds perfect. [I'm very jealous!]

Work will be a shock...but i hope you are going to stick to your plans and cut down on a few things...

Take your time with the sorting...you may regret it if you do it too soon...and get your sister involved too if you can...

You take care..
XX

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2008, 11:41:20 AM »
Hello Gaye,
How are you?

Anymore exciting little trips lately, or are you back into the banality of 'an ordinary working week'?

Are you managing to get things sorted out without too much trauma and heartache? I do hope so...

I'm off to bed...but hope to catch up soon.
Take care,
Much love
T XX

Gaye

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2008, 12:54:54 PM »
Hi T,

Yes I'm well and truly back in the banality of 'an ordinary working week' - our financial end of year was upon us and the next quarterly tax return is looming so have been busy trying to get it all done.

I'm counting down to a 2 week holiday starting 1 Mar.  Hopefully when I get back from that I will be able to hand over a lot of the work I have been doing to someone else, and have a more relaxing life.

We have only sorted out the essentials with Dad's things - waiting for my brother to return from overseas, and for more free time to sort through things - work out who wants what etc.  Can't manage to cope with that and keep up with work.

We went to a prom concert last evening in the grounds of the home of our Governor General (you know the one that represents your queen - a position a lot of Aussies want to get rid of!)  - the grounds are beautiful as was the music - a Spanish theme.  It was lovely to see families and friends out together enjoying good music in a relaxed atmosphere.

Glad that you are feeling so joyous at the moment.  Enjoy the anticipation of your big party (I think anticipation is often better than the event) - looking forward to hearing all about it.

Hugs
Gaye
   :)

monkey

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2008, 10:03:07 AM »
hello im new talk to pleas ;D

Toni

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »