Author Topic: 7 by many club  (Read 131610 times)

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
  • Energy efficiency - saving money and the climate
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
Re: 7 by many club
« Reply #3780 on: December 30, 2023, 12:42:33 PM »
Whisky=36, you=33, your are three behind him, not two.

I'm recovering from a really bad cold/man flu - my brain's obviously not functioning well...  :P :P :P
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3781 on: December 30, 2023, 12:44:03 PM »
👏🏻🥳
I want to change my name to CASSIA SLIPCASE!

Deed poll is where you need to look...  :-R :-R :-R >:D >:D >:D
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3782 on: December 30, 2023, 05:24:26 PM »
With forty nine common words and a decided lack of attention on my part, needless to say Maudland will enjoy today’s diatribe so here goes: 2dognight, dragonman, Jancsika, Roddles, auntiemo and ozzys June and Jack paid better attention than I did to become rosetteers… Well done all of you!!! 👏👏👏

Joining yelnats on forty eight, the aforementioned Maudland will have to make do with being a rosettenear…

With forty six commons extracted, doxydaisy and vizal were three off the mark and had rogue_mother – a star on forty five – breathing down their necks…

Having the answer to life, the universe and everything was not enough for blackrockrose to get a rosette while aka53 was two words behind her on a score of two score…

I was next on thirty six commons realised and had whisky with thirty five panting down my neck while Scouser1952 found an even dozen… Is SLEEPWEAR without a LAPEL the proper APPAREL for someone who’s SLEEPLESS while hanging WALLPAPER, or will it APPAL the sensibilities of those who are indulging in PAELLA, with or without SALSA, and lead to a LAPSE from the LEAPER running PARALLEL with the SEAWALL as he waits for his time to ELAPSE…

Eighty five words was the threshold for mavenhood with rogue_mother, 2dognight*, auntiemo*, ozzyjack* and dragonman* all crossing over it… Nicely done!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: December 31, 2023, 05:37:23 AM »
Another excellent one, John - you’re on a roll!!
This LEAPER would definitely be distracted, which sounds dangerous so close to the seawall.

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3784 on: December 31, 2023, 03:56:51 PM »
Today, auntiemo was the first of the 7beamers to find all twenty eight common words and she was joined there by these other rosetteers from the 7beamers club: dragonman, Maudland, doxydaisy, 2dognight, and ozzys June and Jack… Great work!!! 👏👏👏

I joined Roddles in being one of the only two rosettenears today after finding twenty seven of the twenty eight commons… Had I got that final word I would have said open SESAME to a rosette!!!

Jancsika was simply two short with twenty six commons while yelnats, rogue_mother and vizal found twenty five putting them all three off the pace…

Finding two dozen commons was blackrockrose while whisky was close behind on twenty three…

With a dozen and a half commons, aka53 was next while Scouser1952 had an even dozen…

Mavenhood begins at fifty seven with ozzyjack*, rogue_mother, 2dognight* and dragonman* all making the trek to those heights in order to acquire or maintain theirs… Well done all!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉

I’d just like to wish everyone a happy New Year and give you my hopes for a peaceful 2024 – see you on the other side…

aka53

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: December 31, 2023, 04:41:32 PM »
And 2U2!

Dragonman

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: December 31, 2023, 08:46:32 PM »
Happy and healthy New Year everyone
You are UNIQUE....just like everyone else

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3787 on: December 31, 2023, 09:13:14 PM »
Away hyper pen!
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

blackrockrose

• Cryptoverbalist
  • Muswellbrook, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Rosetta Writes
« Reply #3788 on: December 31, 2023, 09:50:31 PM »
Napper Whey Hey!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3789 on: January 01, 2024, 02:59:55 AM »
Papery when hey!

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: January 01, 2024, 12:19:00 PM »
Hyper pawn, yea!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3791 on: January 01, 2024, 03:31:30 PM »
Maudland will be pleased again today… Twenty two commons were required with auntiemo, 2dognight, dragonman, Roddles and the aforementioned Maudland finding them all and becoming rosetteers forthwith… Good work!!! 👏👏👏

Congratulations to whisky and ozzyjune who were twenty one today, missed out on a rosette (just) but became rosettenears instead…

Climbing into their ballerina gear, with a score of a score, we have Jancsika and ozzyjack being two two short while just one behind them, on nineteen, we find doxydaisy and rogue_mother which put them three off the pace…

Next we have yelnats on eighteen being given a hurry-up by blackrockrose and aka53 on seventeen who were, in turn, being chased down by vizal on sweet sixteen…

Now it comes to me on an even dozen while Scouser1952 found seven… The MINION, while trying to MINIMIZE the fumes from cutting an ONION, decided it was not ECONOMIC to MIMIC the NOMINEE and use an IONIC generator to help to IONIZE the air around the offending vegetable to keep to a MINIM the use of a MNEMONIC…

Passing through that delightful prime number (thirty seven) in word count will allow you to achieve mavenhood and will put you amongst the likes of dragonman*, 2dognight* and rogue_mother… 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: January 01, 2024, 04:23:41 PM »
The innocence of the nominee was apparent.

Happen Wary Ye!

My NY resolution is to stop using an online dictionary to complete the 7-by-many. So, now my rosettes will be rare and mavens a miracle.

Regards, Jack

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: January 02, 2024, 03:03:05 PM »
To elope was the furthest thing on my mind.
Regards, Jack

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3794 on: January 02, 2024, 03:49:39 PM »
To elope was the furthest thing on my mind.

Just as well, I suspect...  >:D >:D >:D