Author Topic: 7 by many club  (Read 131617 times)

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
Re: 7 by many club
« Reply #3765 on: December 24, 2023, 08:10:52 PM »
June has authorised me to say that she did not get genera or coronae but she was proud of getting gangrene which was no comfort to me at all.  :D

I apologise for being AWOL but I managed to get emails to 40 odd people in lieu of Christmas cards.  I only had time to send one personal message to a forum member and that was as you would expect, Pen
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 02:12:18 AM by Ozzyjack »
Regards, Jack

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: December 25, 2023, 01:39:30 PM »
I missed coronae and arena.
Merry Christmas to you all,
Moyra and Matt
Redlands , Queensland, Australia

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
  • Energy efficiency - saving money and the climate
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3767 on: December 25, 2023, 04:43:07 PM »
Happy holidays everyone!!! 🎉🎉🎉 🍸🍸🍸 🎅🎅🎅🤶🤶🤶🎄🎄🎄

I hope I’ve got it right this time… With twenty eight on offer, the 7beamers cohort managed to have five rosetteers with 2dognight, auntiemo, Maudland, rogue_mother and Roddles all making a clean sweep of those pesky common words… Great job!!! 👏👏👏

Just missing out by that smallest of margins we have dragonman and yelnats on twenty seven becoming rosettenears in the process…

Meanwhile ozzys June and Jack have must be resplendent in their matching ballerina gear having found twenty six common words putting them two two short…

I was joined by doxydaisy and Jancsika in getting twenty five commons to end up three off the pace… Winners of the KARAOKE competition at my local KEBAB shop will receive a RAGBAG of souvenirs and trinkets…

Next in line were blackrockrose and whisky with twenty three each while one common behind them we find vizal and ozzymAndias…

On an even dozen we have aka53 and Scouser1952 to round out today’s attempts…

With a target of fifty five words for mavenhood, dragonman, 2dognight* and rogue_mother* squeaked home with the goods… Nicely done!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

Dragonman

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: December 25, 2023, 04:58:14 PM »
I had too much BAGGAGE for a rosette'

Happy Christmas everybody
You are UNIQUE....just like everyone else

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: December 25, 2023, 06:31:16 PM »
I missed doing a Karaoke around the baobab tree.
Regards, Jack

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: December 26, 2023, 03:22:06 PM »
In January this year, I got rhesuses but missed rhesus. Apparently 2023 hasn't taught me much-this time I missed them both!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3771 on: December 26, 2023, 05:45:37 PM »
A fair smattering of 7beamers had nothing better to do after their xmas lunch than to find all thirty common words and thereby becoming rosetteers – kudos to 2dognight, dragonman, Jancsika, rogue_mother, Roddles, Maudland and ozzys June, mAndias and Jack!!! 👏👏👏

Another three of us were rosettenears having found twenty nine commons – this means you yelnats, doxydaisy and yours truly… Imagine my chagrin when I missed out on SUSHI again…

As a consolation prize (???) for having discovered twenty eight of those thirty commons, auntiemo gets to be two short… :P :P :P

Twenty seven commons was where vizal found himself as the clock wound down putting him three off the mark while whisky uncovered twenty three, aka53 revealed seventeen and Scouser1952 entered the fray on fourteen and blackrockrose was MIA…

Mavenhood awaits all those with forty three or more words with rogue_mother*, dragonman*, 2dognight*, Roddles* and ozzyjack* refusing to wait any longer… (while I had the answer to life, the universe and everything but couldn’t come up with that final word!!! Had I had sushi I’d have been a double banger!) Nice work all concerned!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3772 on: December 27, 2023, 03:18:42 PM »
To find out exactly how much foxiness 7beamers can show, look no further than 2dognight, dragonman, yours truly, rogue_mother, Maudland, Roddles, ozzys June and Jack and doxydaisy who all, with a score of a score, found all twenty common words on offer today to become rosetteers… What a booty call!!! 👏👏👏

With nineteen of those commons exposed, yelnats, Jancsika and auntiemo landed in the land of rosettenears… Which word brought you undone???

Nobody was two short today but ozzymAndias and vizal, with seventeen commons each, were three off the mark…

Coming in on sweet sixteen today we have whisky while aka53 found an even dozen and Scouser1952 extracted the seed word before extracting himself from the fray… MIA again today was blackrockrose…

With thirty nine words you’ll wind up with your mavenhood intact as rogue_mother*, ozzyjack*, yours truly*, dragonman* and 2dognight* found out while also scoring the daily double… Great work!!! 😎😎😎 🎉🎉🎉

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: December 27, 2023, 06:34:27 PM »
I was just hanging around, looking for my last word....noose!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3774 on: December 28, 2023, 03:13:21 PM »
Had it not been for negligence, I would have missed out on a rosette (oh, the irony!) :P:P:P – there were a lot of stars on forty five today, not least because there were seven common seed words and 2dognight, dragonman, rogue_mother, Jancsika, ozzys Jack and June and yours truly managed to find them all to become rosetteers… Great work!!! 👏👏👏

Meanwhile, doxydaisy was joined by Maudland on forty four commons putting them both in the position of being one word less than a rosette but with the consolation prize of being rosettenears… Your downfall???

On the other hand, auntiemo, with forty three commons found herself two short while yelnats and Roddles had the answer to life, the universe and everything but lacked those final three words…

With a score of two score ozzymAndias joined the party with whisky close behind on thirty nine…

Next was vizal on thirty five while aka53 uncovered thirty four and blackrockrose discovered thirty two… Scouser1952 was MIA…

Mavenhood begins at seventy eight and saw ozzyjack*, rogue_mother*, dragonman*, 2dognight* and myself* have the wherewithal to achieve this triumph especially given the double dignity involved… Nice one!!! 😎😎😎 🎉🎉🎉

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: December 29, 2023, 02:09:19 AM »
I was not ANGELICAL enough to get a rosette.

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3776 on: December 29, 2023, 04:56:14 PM »
Another big day for seed words but with just five today: our stars on forty five were auntiemo, dragonman, Maudland and ozzys June and Jack who extracted every last common word to become rosetteers… Nice work!!! 👏👏👏

2dognight, rogue_mother and Jancsika must be kicking themselves having missed by the minutest of margins with forty four commons to their credit but at least they can claim to be rosettenears…

Cracking out their most festive ballerina kit we have doxydaisy and Roddles who each found forty three making them two two short…

Next 7beamer cab off the rank were yelnats and blackrockrose with a two scores of a two score while vizal was giving them the hurry up on thirty nine…

Three dozen was where whisky ended up while I was another two three behind him on thirty three (is that some kind of record???) This is a belated xmas present for Maudland: One ALIAS, of the many ALIASES, used by the young LASSIE was CASSIA SLIPCASE who, for reasons unknown to me, decided to ASSAIL the most CLASSIC of all CLASSICAL treks: a crossing of the northern ICECAP memorialised by a SEPIA image (and SEPSIS in her finger after cutting it on an ICICLE)…

Coming in at twenty nine was aka53 while ozzymAndias found just three of the seed words before other things got in the way… Scouser1952 was MIA…

To achieve mavenhood today you’ll need at least one hundred and four words, a task within the means of just dragonman* amongst the 7beamers (and which only ten people overall managed) who also scored the double so well done you, Gareth!!! 😎😎😎 🎉🎉🎉
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 12:45:12 PM by ridethetalk »

Roddles

• Word-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: December 30, 2023, 08:12:50 AM »
While I was ticked off that icecap eluded me, I'm glad I didn't persevere trying to find that last big word. I think I have never heard slipcase before, but at least now I know what to call those boxes that expensive books come in!

Maudland

• Cryptoverbalist
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: December 30, 2023, 11:33:24 AM »
Another big day for seed words but with just five today: our stars on forty five were auntiemo, dragonman, Maudland and ozzys June and Jack who extracted every last common word to become rosetteers… Nice work!!! 👏👏👏

2dognight, rogue_mother and Jancsika must be kicking themselves having missed by the minutest of margins with forty four commons to their credit but at least they can claim to be rosettenears…

Cracking out their most festive ballerina kit we have doxydaisy and Roddles who each found forty three making them two two short…

Next 7beamer cab off the rank were yelnats and blackrockrose with a two scores of a two score while vizal was giving them the hurry up on thirty nine…

Three dozen was where whisky ended up while I was another two behind him on thirty three (is that some kind of record???) This is a belated xmas present for Maudland: One ALIAS, of the many ALIASES, used by the young LASSIE was CASSIA SLIPCASE who, for reasons unknown to me, decided to ASSAIL the most CLASSIC of all CLASSICAL treks: a crossing of the northern ICECAP memorialised by a SEPIA image (and SEPSIS in her finger after cutting it on an ICICLE)…

Coming in at twenty nine was aka53 while ozzymAndias found just three of the seed words before other things got in the way… Scouser1952 was MIA…

To achieve mavenhood today you’ll need at least one hundred and four words, a task within the means of just dragonman* amongst the 7beamers (and which only ten people overall managed) who also scored the double so well done you, Gareth!!! 😎😎😎 🎉🎉🎉

👏🏻🥳
I want to change my name to CASSIA SLIPCASE!

aka53

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: December 30, 2023, 12:03:02 PM »
Whisky=36, you=33, your are three behind him, not two.