Author Topic: 7 by many club  (Read 131627 times)

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
Re: 7 by many club
« Reply #3705 on: December 02, 2023, 04:52:30 PM »
Sorry, I just lost interest....
Redlands , Queensland, Australia

blackrockrose

• Cryptoverbalist
  • Muswellbrook, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Rosetta Writes
« Reply #3706 on: December 02, 2023, 07:17:32 PM »
I had to cross the sierra with my papoose (the result of having forgotten to use my pessaries). How passé

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: December 02, 2023, 11:19:37 PM »
I didn’t reappear.
Regards, Jack

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: December 03, 2023, 09:29:14 AM »
Apropos of nothing, there was no papoose in sight.
Inside the Beltway, Washington, DC metropolitan area

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: December 03, 2023, 03:03:05 PM »
This is the shittiest I have been all week
Regards, Jack

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
  • Energy efficiency - saving money and the climate
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3710 on: December 03, 2023, 03:34:50 PM »
Imagine my surprise when I discovered I was the first 7beamer to a rosette!!!

Thirty two commons will reward you with the honour of being a rosetteer with auntiemo, Roddles and Maudland joining me in having found them all – well done us!!! 👏👏👏 My final word, FWIW, was pettish which I was surprised to find was common…

Meanwhile, blackrockrose, dragonman and ozzys June and Jack missed by the smallest of margins, with thirty one commons extracted, making them rosettenears…

Climbing into their ballerina gear were our prima donnas Jancsika and rogue_mother who, with thirty commons to their name, were two two short…

A further word back, on twenty nine and three off the pace, we have 2dognight and doxydaisy while, on twenty seven, yelnats made his appearance…

With a sad lack of pithiness, vizal was next on the scoreboard with twenty six while whisky found twenty three…

Entering the fray with a score of a score was aka53 with Scouser1952 being the final 7beamer to make an appearance…

Mavenhood awaits all who meet or exceed sixty three words with ozzyjack, yours truly*, rogue_mother and dragonman making that journey… Nice work!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

2dognight

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: December 03, 2023, 03:35:40 PM »
Hi Jack

You and me both

Not counting thine and hippest

Dragonman

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: December 04, 2023, 12:00:49 AM »
The HIPPIE thinks John is too modest.

Well played as the ONLY ONE to obtain Double Dignity.

👏👏👏
You are UNIQUE....just like everyone else

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3713 on: December 04, 2023, 03:22:55 PM »
A tough forty six common word puzzle saw only ten rosetteers with three of them (2dognight, Jancsika and doxydaisy) being 7beamers… Well done!!! 👏👏👏

Maybe with an extended play (dragonman was on forty five😉😉😉) Gareth would have become a rosetteer but will instead have to make do with being a rosettenear…

Donning their best ballerina gear were Roddles and ozzyjune who, with forty four commons to their name, were two two short…

Maudland was next with forty three of those forty six commons spotted putting her three off the mark and one ahead of rogue_mother and I who had the answer to life, the universe and everything but were four short of a rosette… I HESITATE to think that HAGGISES would be a preferred foodstuff for a GEISHA – HASHTAG NotMyCupOfTea…

With a score of two score, yelnats was next followed ever so closely by vizal on thirty nine with whisky two behind him on that wonderful prime number – thirty seven…

Scouser1952 and auntiemo found thirty five and aka53 completed the field with twenty seven… MIA were blackrockrose and ozzyjack…

With sixty eight or more words you would secure your mavenhood as yours truly, 2dognight*, dragonman and rogue_mother did… Nicely done!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity which today goes to Carol alone amongst the 7beamers... 🎉🎉🎉
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: December 05, 2023, 11:23:45 AM »
I was again distracted....justifiably.
Redlands , Queensland, Australia

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: December 05, 2023, 12:12:56 PM »
While I normally wouldn't hesitate to don my fashion tights from the eighties, I might think twice about appearing as is with the hashtag OK Boomer.

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3716 on: December 05, 2023, 03:27:07 PM »
Congratulations go to 2dognight, ozzys June and Jack, dragonman, doxydaisy, Roddles and Maudland who all found all twenty one common words to become rosetteers… Nicely done!!! 👏👏👏

Just missing out on that, with a score of a score, we have rogue_mother who becomes our sole rosettenear…

With a total of nineteen commons, whisky was two short to bound over those last two hurdles…

Meanwhile, with eighteen commons in the bag, Jancsika found himself three off the mark while vizal and yelnats were sweet sixteen today…

Just behind them we have aka53 on fifteen and yours truly on fourteen… My PENNANCE for taking down the PENNANT on the TEEPEE was to sing a PAEAN APACE before eating a CANAPE which inevitably led to a CATNAP…

I’m presuming the wonderful surrounds are why auntiemo only found five commons but Scouser1952 obviously had other things to do as he found the seed word and skedaddled… MIA was blackrockrose…

Mavenhood begins as you break through forty one words today with our barrier breakers being dragonman*, rogue_mother, 2dognight* and ozzyjack*… Good work!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: December 06, 2023, 08:15:03 AM »
I didn't get a rosette, so I'll just sit in my teepee and sulk.

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3718 on: December 06, 2023, 03:30:12 PM »
Twenty eight commons and just thirteen rosetteers from three hundred and forty three players with 2dognight, doxydaisy and ozzys June, Jack and mAndias (welcome back Andrew!)… That’s a high concentration of 7beamers in the mix – awesome work!!! 👏👏👏

Just missing out by the merest of margins were dragonman and yours truly sporting twenty seven commons each – at least we get to be rosettenears… Acorns contain such a high concentration of TANNIN that they must be processed before they can be consumed safely…

Donning their best ballerina kit we have auntiemo and rogue_mother who were just two two short with twenty six commons apiece…

A further word back, on twenty five, we have yelnats, Scouser1952 and Roddles making them three off the pace…

Jancsika was next with twenty four followed ever so closely by vizal on twenty three while whisky and Maudland had a score of a score each with aka53 hot on their heels with nineteen…

Those striving for mavenhood needed fifty five or more words – a challenge that rogue_mother, ozzyjack*, dragonman and 2dognight* stepped up to with gusto… Good job!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity... 🎉🎉🎉

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: December 07, 2023, 09:22:42 AM »
It's pure inanity to wear a tutu while drinking beverages that have tannin in them.