Author Topic: 7 by many club  (Read 129419 times)

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
Re: 7 by many club
« Reply #3045 on: May 31, 2023, 11:21:32 AM »
I couldn't ride the llama to the finish line.
Inside the Beltway, Washington, DC metropolitan area

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
  • Energy efficiency - saving money and the climate
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3046 on: May 31, 2023, 03:09:55 PM »
A LOT of common words (fifty four!!!) in todays 7bm made for few rosettes – just ten overall from three hundred and forty players – with 2dognight and ozzys June and Jack our standout rosetteers!!! Well done you all!!! 👏👏👏

Falling short by that singular quantity and with rosettenears to show for it we have rogue_mother and Jancsika on fifty three…

Missing the newscast and one other (making him two short on fifty two) we have Roddles while one further back on fifty one we have dragonman…

Joining the party on forty nine, five off the mark, was blackrockrose followed ever so closely by auntiemo and vizal on forty eight…

Meanwhile Maudland was next on forty seven with yelnats three further back on forty four…

I was next on thirty nine while Scouser1952 saw the high word-count, found the seed word and scarpered quick time!!!

Just three 7beamers kept their mavenhood with ozzyjack*, rogue_mother and dragonman finding at least the required eighty six words for this award… Nice work!!! 😎😎😎 As per usual, the asterisks signify double dignity, the sole domain of ozzyjack today… 🎉🎉🎉
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

jancsika

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: May 31, 2023, 04:52:17 PM »
I was not feeling at my sanest when I found out why I missed out on a rosette  >:D

yelnats

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
    • Burke Rd billabong reserve & Friends of Herring Island
« Reply #3048 on: May 31, 2023, 05:28:26 PM »
I tell my sisters off when they miss nesses and I missed every ness!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:58:59 PM by yelnats »

Dragonman

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: May 31, 2023, 08:27:23 PM »
My NEATNESS was an ASSET sadly missing.
You are UNIQUE....just like everyone else

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: May 31, 2023, 10:34:46 PM »
I should have dipped my word list in acetate.

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: June 01, 2023, 06:11:56 AM »
I tell my sisters off when they miss nesses and I missed every ness!

You got hijacked by the Lost Ness monster  ;)

Roddles

• Word-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: June 01, 2023, 06:41:18 AM »
Had a whale of a time, yet still missed cetaceanean. And that's my newscast!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3053 on: June 01, 2023, 04:42:16 PM »
Welcome back Andrew(ozzymAndias) who was one of five rosetteers today who found all thirty five common words the others being 2dognight, Roddles and ozzys June and Jack… Great work!!! 👏👏👏

As many missed out by the slimmest of margins to make themselves rosettenears – blackrockrose, dragonman, rogue_mother, Jancsika and Maudland…

With thirty three common words in my kitbag, I was two short to find the others… A HOTSHOT doesn’t put up with any HOOEY…

A further word back, on thirty two and three off the mark, we find yelnats while vizal and auntiemo found common ground on twenty nine and Scouser1952 was sweet sixteen…

Mavenhood abandoned everyone from our coterie excepting rogue_mother, dragonman and 2dognight* who exceeded the sixty five word threshold… Good job all 😎😎😎 but especially 2dognight who scored double dignity… 🎉🎉🎉
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

jancsika

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: June 01, 2023, 07:37:31 PM »
Hooey!

Dragonman

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: June 01, 2023, 08:36:05 PM »
NONSENSE !
You are UNIQUE....just like everyone else

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #3056 on: June 02, 2023, 02:19:24 PM »
Two dozen common words brought out half a dozen rosetteers from our coterie with 2dognight, ozzys Jack and June, rogue_mother, dragonman and Roddles all finding the necessary complement of common words within the designated timeframe… Well done all of you!!! 👏👏👏

With twenty three common words to your credit, you will have to make do with almost getting there as our rosettenears, auntiemo, yelnats and Jancsika, are only too aware…

Sporting our favourite ballerina outfits, blackrockrose and I were two two short with twenty two commons extracted… The school children were all ATWITTER while they AWAIT the results of their final examinations…

Andrew (ozzymAndias) gets congratulations for being twenty one today but is still three off the mark…

Going into battle but without a wartime posture we have vizal on nineteen while Maudland was a further two common words back on seventeen…

Meanwhile Scouser1952 was sweet sixteen again and looking very comely with it…

Thirty five words total was the bar to aspire to for mavenhood with dragonman*, 2dognight*, ozzyjack* and rogue_mother* all clearing that bar AND all with rosettes firmly in place!!! 😎😎😎 🎉🎉🎉 

jancsika

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: June 02, 2023, 05:22:25 PM »
I'm all atwitter and I guess I'm not alone!

blackrockrose

• Cryptoverbalist
  • Muswellbrook, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Rosetta Writes
« Reply #3058 on: June 02, 2023, 07:02:15 PM »
I join you in being all atwitter, and await others.

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: June 02, 2023, 10:25:11 PM »
I'm all atwitter too....it's a common problem, affecting quite a few of us!
Redlands , Queensland, Australia