Author Topic: 7 by many club  (Read 129525 times)

RL

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: 7 by many club
« Reply #1095 on: February 15, 2022, 05:25:28 PM »
 I have to go AWOL now and then, this time of year Rog is harvesting in our vegetable  garden) ,thus yours truly has to make and bottle tomato sauce (ketchup) plum coulis, zucchini relish etc. A very rewarding time of year produce wise, but also very time consumming.Lisa

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
  • Energy efficiency - saving money and the climate
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #1096 on: February 15, 2022, 06:48:30 PM »
I have to go AWOL now and then, this time of year Rog is harvesting in our vegetable  garden) ,thus yours truly has to make and bottle tomato sauce (ketchup) plum coulis, zucchini relish etc. A very rewarding time of year produce wise, but also very time consumming.Lisa

I'll keep mentioning you, to encourage you to return whenever the time allows...  ;D ;D ;D

Since you're harvesting at present, I'll assume you reside in the southern hemisphere - considering the makeup of the chi community, I'm going to guess Australia...  :-H :-H :-H
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 06:50:27 PM by ridethetalk »
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 15, 2022, 10:55:16 PM »
Since you're harvesting at present, I'll assume you reside in the southern hemisphere - considering the makeup of the chi community, I'm going to guess Australia...  :-H :-H :-H

I would guess about 60 km SE of you, John.
Regards, Jack

Dragonman

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 16, 2022, 02:02:54 AM »
If I had used HASHISH I would have got a rosette ...but probably not.
You are UNIQUE....just like everyone else

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 16, 2022, 06:41:13 AM »
In a satiric turn of events, I got arthritis of the brain; hence I was unable to orient my chassis in the proper direction to rebut the satirist. Thus was my mavenhood sadly lost when I was not even too short to be a rosettenear.
Inside the Beltway, Washington, DC metropolitan area

RL

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 16, 2022, 08:14:24 AM »
R.T.T    Melbourne, and enjoying lovely hot weather, but I think there's change on the way

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #1101 on: February 16, 2022, 03:35:31 PM »
Twenty six common word for a rosette saw a bunch of 7beamers front up as rosetteers: doxydaisy, 2dognight, blackrockrose, yelnats, dragonman, ozzyjune, ozzyjack and Maudland all made the grade – well done folks!!! 👏👏👏

Roddles, rogue_mother and auntiemo missed out by a single word and must be feeling rather deflated by that however they still managed to be rosettenears which is no mean feat…

Jancsika must be feeling even more deflated as he was two short on twenty four commons found…

Sitting on twenty two commons found but four off the pace were vizal and I. I was a PEPPY VOYEUR at the REVUE and I found it a total OEUVRE…  >:D >:D >:D

RL and ozzymAndias were again MIA but, hopefully, will return soon…

Mavenhood has been bestowed upon doxydaisy, rogue_mother, auntiemo, ozzyjack, dragonman, Roddles, Maudland, blackrockrose, yelnats and ozzyjune at a total word count of thirty nine and above. Congrats all!!! 2dognight just missed out on the maven by one word but has a rosette to ameliorate her disappointment…  ;D ;D ;D
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use. Playing as jk1956 & John is my name.
When we come out of the Covid-19 crisis, we need to make sure recovery efforts address the Climate Crisis (which can't be solved using social distancing!)

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 17, 2022, 12:21:25 AM »
Didn't get a rosette, and I'm all the poorer for it. Doh!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #1103 on: February 17, 2022, 03:35:45 PM »
OK, today thirty common words rewards you with a rosette and our rosetteers are manifold with doxydaisy, 2dognight, dragonman, rogue_mother and Maudland all making the grade. Nice one!!! 😎😎😎

Roddles, ozzyjack and ozzyjune were within a bee’s !@#$ of getting a rosette yet still manage to be rosettenears – good effort (but no cigar!)…

I was in good company on twenty eight commons uncovered with yelnats, auntiemo and blackrockrose all fell two short and leaves us the lesser for it… FWIW. I came upon a couple of HEIRESSES whose sole inheritances were a couple of RHESUSES - one has to wonder how the monkeys fared…

Jancsika was next on twenty five found – five off the pace – while vizal was one further back. I still could find no sign of RL and ozzymAndias – hopefully they will return soon…

Mavenhood has been restored to rogue_mother, doxydaisy, dragonman and 2dognight who all managed at least forty three words in total. Good work!!! 👏👏👏

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 17, 2022, 04:33:05 PM »
This two-short monkey fared well, till it came to heresies and hirer.
Redlands , Queensland, Australia

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 17, 2022, 05:12:34 PM »
You are in good company, Moyra, I was guilty of HERESIES as well.
Regards, Jack

yelnats

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
    • Burke Rd billabong reserve & Friends of Herring Island
« Reply #1106 on: February 17, 2022, 07:49:27 PM »
Sheer but not sheerer, sheik but not sheikh!

ridethetalk

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
    • Ride the Talk
« Reply #1107 on: February 18, 2022, 04:12:37 PM »
Rosettes required thirty common words and a total of six of our coterie were up to the task. 2dognight led them off with vizal, auntiemo, dragonman, Roddles and Maudland following close behind. Well done all you amazing rosetteers…

Missing out by the merest of margins and scoring rosettenears as a result were ozzyjune, doxydaisy, me and rogue_mother – cigars are bad for you anyway!!! It would have been SEEMLIER for me to have found that last word and got a rosette but there’s no accounting for lack of ability…

On twenty six and four away from a rosette were blackrockrose, yelnats and Jancsika while RL and ozzyjack were five further back on twenty one today… 😉 (Welcome back RL!)

ozzymAndias was still MIA…

Four mavens today with dragonman, doxydaisy, 2dognight and rogue_mother all achieving the required sixty one words total to realise mavenhood!!! 😎😎😎

blackrockrose

• Cryptoverbalist
  • Muswellbrook, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Rosetta Writes
« Reply #1108 on: February 18, 2022, 05:20:52 PM »
This femme shot a misfire into the melee. Going to try not to misfile these words in my brain  :D

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 19, 2022, 02:27:29 AM »
There was a melee in the house when I saw that I had not gotten a rosette.