General Category > Word Games

Few ideas on the usage of taxi apps

(1/3) > >>

carol:
In 2019, a wide range of taxi applications is accessible to help you find your desired location. Such programs are simple to use since you only need to build a starter account. Nonetheless, businesses should use a ranking system for passengers and drivers as it is discovered how to make a taxi booking app. When a passenger gives a driver better scores, the user would usually be preferred, as they need a new trip, such as when the driver is rated high. This will increase the popularity of the app as well. Have you been using taxi apps?

ensiform:
It's amazing how lifelike they can make computer-written ad speech sound these days

Alan W:
Ozzyjack drew this spam post to my attention a few hours ago. I immediately deleted "carol"'s membership, and believed I was thereby deleting her post. Obviously that didn't happen. I'll leave it here now, but I've edited out the link it contained - presumably to some commercial site.

birdy:
Those spammers/scammers are everywhere.

Interestingly, I have noticed that with the pandemic, I am getting fewer spam ads in my email (I still get them from companies I deal with, which I don't mind), and one of my friends said he had received fewer spam phone calls (I still got three yesterday).

Has anyone else noticed a trend like this?

Hobbit:

--- Quote ---Those spammers/scammers are everywhere.

--- End quote ---

You're right there Birdy.  I keep getting the same e-mail telling me that my direct debit for my TV licence has failed & I must complete my bank details on a new direct debit form immediately.  It tells me if I don't keep up my payments they will cancel my licence & pass my details to a debt collection agency.  It looks authentic & if I was a bit gullible I might well have filled the form in.  Makes my blood boil >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version