Author Topic: Yesterday's Stimulate challenge game  (Read 833 times)

Jacki

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
Yesterday's Stimulate challenge game
« on: October 10, 2019, 09:36:58 AM »
What a shocker - a new one for me in the dunderhead stakes - I thought I played the main word, Stimulate, first up! Turns out I must have just thought I had because I just spent quite a while trying to find the last common word only to press on the solution this morning to see I'd missed Stimulate!
I didn't even notice I didn't have a star next to my name. You live and learn!
Late blooming azaleas tricked by the warmer weather into flowering

birdy

• Eulexic
  • Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
Re: Yesterday's Stimulate challenge game
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 04:22:25 PM »
I've noticed several times recently that words I know I've played have shown up as unplayed when I go back and check the solution.

But now that I'm actually on the forum, I have to ask - did anyone else have problems getting on recently?  I had several days when I could not get on last week, though at one point, I was able to get to Chihuahua.

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
Re: Yesterday's Stimulate challenge game
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 12:41:05 AM »
I've had problems getting on the Forum Birdy at work & at home.  It seems to be alright at work today but I haven't been able to access the Forum at home for a week now.  Alan has offered a couple of solutions which, unfortunately, haven't worked.  I'm hoping it will sort itself out or perhaps my daughter can wave a magic wand when she calls in at the weekend.
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...