Author Topic: System problems  (Read 7119 times)

Valerie

• Word-meister
  • Blue Mountains, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: System problems
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 06:33:40 PM »
I've found everything to be so darn slow.  Can't seem to get up the scores at present.  Several (many) times I've been blocked by
 BitNinja asking me to say I'm not a robot.  And, just now, I've had a time-out message.  Very frustrating but not sure it's the fault of Chihuahua/Lexigame. Could be just my server.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:35:56 PM by Valerie »
I'll sleep in my next life

cmh

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 12:08:05 AM »
I'm still not able to access Lexigame. I find things a bit slow and generally just a bit weird. Bitninja still blocks Lexigame and I can't work out what it wants me to do to get rid of it. Last time this happened I spent hours trying to convince it I'm human! I was blaming my laptop doing yet another "update" which generally wipes anything I use on a regular basis so I am not sure what is the problem  - Chi or my system.

mkenuk

• Eulexic
  • Life? Don't talk to me about life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 09:38:47 PM »
The last couple of times I've been visited by this Bitninja pest, I've done a system restore and that seems to work - at least temporarily.
Just make sure that anything that you have recently downloaded and want to keep is safely backed up onto a USB flashdrive or onto a hard drive.

It doesn't take long and is so easy that even non-computerists like me can do it.

Look for it in your Control Panel.