Author Topic: System debacle  (Read 1213 times)

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
System debacle
« on: February 01, 2019, 11:09:18 PM »
My previous post on the forum was to say that the scheduled system maintenance was likely to take a few hours. How wrong can you be? As it turned out we are now 25 hours after the scheduled start of the upgrade and some things still aren't working - in particular, Chihuahua.

But Chihuahua is working on the alternate site, https://chihuahua-puzzle.com. I think I might have suggested more than once that players bookmark that address, or otherwise make a note of it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience the system downtime may have caused people, but I'm afraid it's been out of my hands. The company that has been hosting the lexigame sites has given good service for several years, but they were taken over by a larger company a while back and the business has been absorbed into another hosting service that seems to have a reputation for poor service and unreliability. Looks like we will be moving again before too long.

Anyway it's now after 11 pm where I am, so I'm going to leave things as they are till the morning.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites