Author Topic: 2018 player statistics  (Read 2073 times)

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
2018 player statistics
« on: January 04, 2019, 02:46:18 PM »
The player statistics for the year 2018 are now complete.

You can see yours by clicking on Details, just under your player name, and then clicking on the Player statistics button at the top right corner of the Player Details panel. Or, if you're not playing in full screen mode, there's a link near the bottom of the Chihuahua main page.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

mkenuk

• Eulexic
  • Life? Don't talk to me about life.
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 player statistics
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 03:11:11 PM »
Thanks, Alan. My best year ever for Trophies. Ranked 30th, up from last year's 36th, even though I've never come anywhere near getting a single trophy in the 10 years I've been playing the game!
 >:D

pat

• Eulexic
  • Rugby, England.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 10:18:48 PM »
Thanks, Alan. My best year ever for Trophies. Ranked 30th, up from last year's 36th, even though I've never come anywhere near getting a single trophy in the 10 years I've been playing the game!

And you probably never will without cheating!  :police:

auntiemo

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 10:23:27 PM »
Wow,  there's a challenge if I ever saw one....😲
Redlands , Queensland, Australia

mkenuk

• Eulexic
  • Life? Don't talk to me about life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 11:40:30 PM »

And you probably never will without cheating!  :police:

I got to 'Cham', the level above 'Maven', once last year, but it was a very easy Standard game where there were about 500 rosettes.
And there was still a fair way to go to get all the words.

Jacki

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 12:55:01 AM »
When I first started playing I was amazed at how many words there were that I'd never heard of, and after a while I thought I'm going to go nuts trying to remember and learn all these words. So I watched other players and names like vch and grumpy22, T-Rex and mkneuk, Paris, rhino, seamus and mapoftas all inspired me and so I thought I'd change tack and try to be more economical with my time and add a different facet to the challenge - strike rate. So I too will never get a trophy however we all take different things from the game and I personally have increased my vocabulary and had many a happy hour engrossed in finding that one last common word!
Late blooming azaleas tricked by the warmer weather into flowering