Author Topic: Best Wishes  (Read 3162 times)

nineoaks

• Word-meister
  • Florence, Oregon
    • View Profile
Re: Best Wishes
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 02:49:28 AM »

All Best Wishes for a return to health and happiness

Calilasseia

• Cryptoverbalist
  • Pass the dissection kit ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 12:39:18 PM »
A veteran Chihuahua player is in the intensive care unit and doing well enough to be expected to be moved to a regular area of the hospital.  Forty-one years ago he was the toastmaster at my wedding.  Please join me in sending best wishes for the full recovery of Alzono Q. 

Heartfelt support to all who play this game…which yields, joy, distraction, relief and sustenance to so many.

Special thanks to our host, Alan, for making this possible and to the entire community of players.

Paula

If the intensive care residence is heart related, I can provide some hints and tips on dealing with the aftermath. Been there myself. He might find some of my suggestions useful. :)
Remember: if the world's bees disappear, we become extinct with them ...

anona

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 05:51:45 PM »
Any news on Alonzo Q, please, Lily field?

lilys field

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2018, 03:13:56 AM »
hi Anona, Thnks for asking.  Spoke t AQ shortly after my last post. He sounded strong. I believe he is still in hospital.  Will keep all informed when I learn more .   He was heartened to hear of words od cheer and concern from Chihuahuans.
Paula

lilys field

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2018, 03:53:29 AM »
Breaking news as of Sunday, December 9' NYC .  13 days in hospital, diagnosis still uncertain.AQ sounds alert & lively albeit bored.  May be relocated to rehab facility. Doesn't have devices to play Chi in hospital.

I Will check in with updates periodically. God bless your many kindnesses.  Forgive my many typing trespasses

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 06:18:47 AM »
Maybe somebody could take AQ a tablet so he can join in now & then!
Hope he's home for Christmas.
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...

anona

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 07:54:13 AM »
Thanks, lilys field. When my father was in hospital I took him chi on paper or sometimes texted it to him. But that's hardly the same thing, particularly for AQ! Hobbit, that's a nice idea. When I've been in hospital, a tablet has been a boon against boredom (I refuse to do boredom).

A pity there's no diagnosis. While we may not welcome some news, uncertainty and a feeling of possible delay in treatment is worrying, too.

Please pass on my continuing best wishes to AQ, lilys field, and excuse the incorrect autocorrection of your name last time.