Author Topic: Welcome ilandrah!  (Read 2665 times)

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Welcome ilandrah!
« on: July 06, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »
Hello to ilandrah, our latest forumite (inspired to make her first post in response to a non-amos's didgeridoo topic).

It's great to hear from a long-time Chihuahua player. Hope you can join in the chit-chat from time to time.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

ilandrah

• Word-meister
  • News South Wales, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Denizens of Ethos
Re: Welcome ilandrah!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 04:29:37 PM »
Thank you Alan.
I only noticed the forums yesterday - I usually don't have time to play Chi daily and I must say that most of you guys put my efforts to shame.
Crafting is one of my hobbies, I dabble a number of medium and have yet to master any of them.
I am not much of an active environmentalist, but believe strongly in re-using what we can and that forms the basis of most of my craftiness, hence the familiarity with home made didgeridoos.
The forums are an excellent idea and I have spent some of my puzzle time browsing what others have to say.
I have already had a few giggles over different comments and will try to make an effort to visit more often.
I look forward to dropping in unannounced on other topics and trying to glean some of your collective knowledge.
 :)
Also good to see such a friendly public board, let's hope it stays that way as it continues to grow.

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 05:43:37 PM »
Hi ilanndrah,
welcome to the mad house, AKA the forum.....
We do have a larf....that is certainly true...
It will be terrific to see another persons' point of view...
I would formally introduce you to some of my cohorts...but thought better of it...they might scare you away....Slowly Slowly may be the best option...
It will be great to see you posting...
Technomc  :angel:

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 07:25:33 PM »
Ditto on the greetings, Ilandrah.

You'll also find that since posts here fly in from at least three continental areas (although an occasional penguin might drop by from the pole), it might take half a day to catch up on all the chatter that occurred since you posted something!

This little room gets pretty wild and busy, so our great leader has padded it for our own protection. Find yourself a helmet, strap in and get ready to FLYYYYYYYY!

Cheers,  :angel:
3-B/BBB/threeb/biggerbirdbrain (take your pick on which form of address you prefer)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 07:32:05 PM by biggerbirdbrain »