Author Topic: roberts  (Read 183467 times)

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
Re: roberts
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2007, 12:39:30 AM »
Could be but I think it must be quite late in his part of the world now and he does need his beauty sleep, obviously!  >:D

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2007, 08:19:38 AM »
Realizing that roberts rarely reveals his real role, I am reluctantly forced to recommend that we rectify this refusal. It is regrettable that he  reinvents himself with religious regularity, thus repressing any real resemblance. I am resolved to resort to revenge. I revoke all recent refined, reasonable or remotely romantic retorts, regardless of recrimination. I shall rebuke, rebuff and reprimand this recalcitrant recluse, until he reels with remorse.
Reflect, roberts! Renounce your replicas and replacements!
Respectfully but resentfully yours,
Binks

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2007, 09:16:01 AM »
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK ON!
YOURRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT AT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROLLING THEM THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE RRRRRRRRRRRRR'S.

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2007, 09:58:43 AM »
You got it, sister! When I roll my rrrrrs, people stop and take notice, believe me!

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »
As Tony the Tiger used to say, that's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEATTTTT!!

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2007, 07:30:33 PM »
Unfortunately Threeb, he still does!!!

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2007, 10:25:01 PM »
Come on then big boy...show us your new persona....

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2007, 10:30:56 PM »
He's obviously thinking carefully about today's little guise ... taking him hours to post ... think I'll go and have a shower, wash my hair, do my nails and write a 5000 word essay in the meantime!  >:D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2007, 10:33:41 PM »
Perhaps Linda..he has gone to do the same...
Hair, make-up, nails...etc. in anticipation of taking a photo of himself to post, so that we can see the real him....

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2007, 10:35:59 PM »
Well I wish he'd hurry up .... I can't sit about here all day ... come on, roberts, get a move on ... do you need to go on a touch typing course ... if so, I can provide private tuition for a small fee!  >:D

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2007, 10:37:16 PM »
Right, that's it, I'm off  .... he's not even posting now ..... too scared to come out and play today, methinks!  >:D  Catch you later when I've done what I have to do!!  >:D

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2007, 10:40:08 PM »
Just before I go ... I know what you're up to roberts ... editing your profile ... I wonder why?!  What pretty picture is going to appear next?  You've used up three SuperGods already .... I'd go down market a bit if I were you ... might be more believable!  >:D

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2007, 10:48:47 PM »
He's down to the demi-gods now! Or perhaps will return as a belly-dancer like this one!  >:D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2007, 10:58:56 PM »
Maybe he will go downhill and come back as some horrible, pimply, weazley, nasty ugly, drugged up moron...Pete D....

The speculation is too much for me to handle  :-R

roberts

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2007, 11:04:57 PM »
Evening l****s,

First, a big thankyou to Alan, without whose timely intervention I would not be here this evening...I locked myself out...entirely due to user incompetence.

Second, I would like to apologise for my tardiness...when I saw all the postings I thought I better go back and get my hardhat, and change personae. I was going to do a lovely little Orlando Bloom impersonation (very tasteful); however, that will have to wait. In the meantime...is it a bird? is it a plane? no its....

Thirdly, I would again like to apologise for my derisive and insulting comments about Rajaf. I repeatedly lampooned his gorilla like features both directly, and by implication. Since then, I have done some research and must humbly confess there is no real likeness.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:10:08 PM by roberts »