Author Topic: Back again!  (Read 2026 times)

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Back again!
« on: September 27, 2017, 09:37:41 AM »
The forum is open for business again. Sorry for any inconvenience / disappointment. I'll explain what's been happening later.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

Les303

Re: Back again!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 03:41:26 PM »
Gooday Alan ,

About the same time that you started your maintenance program , I was having problems with my PC.
You may have recently noticed several failed logins & changed passwords on my account as well as an attempt to re - register as Larrikin Les.
Turns out that all the problems were on my end due to my own incompetence.
It all started when I tried to add an additional email account & also downloaded some other rubbish that I didn't really need.
So as I fumbled my way through settings, changing multiple passwords , pop ups , browsers , cookies (removing ,adding then removing again ) & all sorts of other things where I really had no idea what I was doing , I would solve one problem but create three new ones.
By this time I felt like my head was about to explode & I was in panic stations.

Unable to email anyone for help & with my " go to " nephew having moved interstate , I conceded that I would have to pay an exorbitant fee to get an expert in to fix all the issues.
By this time it was Sunday & Monday was the public holiday so I had no choice but to persevere , after all , surely I couldn't make things any worse & even if I did then I would be making sure that I got my monies worth from the expert that I planned to call in on the Tuesday.
The purpose of this email is to have a little boast that with a bit of persistence & a lot of luck I did manage to fix all of my PC problems without any assistance from anyone & just to let you know that my chi site is also functioning perfectly.

Cheers Les