Author Topic: More or Les (was Bloody Plurals)  (Read 876513 times)

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
Re: More or Les (was Bloody Plurals)
« Reply #11640 on: Today at 12:45:56 AM »

Rain has stopped now and haven't investigated the river yet but it should be okay or the jungle drums would have told me otherwise.

Off to do a much needed spot of hoovering and polishing - hope I don't find too many cobwebs!!  >:D

I'm glad it's fined up Linda.  I wont send Zoe round to help as she hates cobwebs and is terrified of spiders  :laugh:

I've just been for a lovely walk round Furzton lake in the sun. 

A cuppa's called for now I think.
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
Re: More or Les (was Bloody Plurals)
« Reply #11641 on: Today at 01:29:57 AM »

What’s an earthquake cake, you ask? A delicious eruption of Snickers, dark choc bits, cream cheese, coconut and cake mix that cook to form a dessert you’ll really lava.

I did ask Yvonne!  I loved the sound of it until I got to coconut and that put me off.  Just not a fan of coconut.  It's probably why I'm not a fan of Thai curries.

Here's something I can remember making yonks (and yonks!) ago when I was at school. More years ago than I care to remember  :laugh:

9 (#4 + #5) #6-#4 #4

Picture two is an adjective, seven letters.  Please lose the first and last letter. Picture three gives you the second and third words.  Please change the first letter of picture four and it's straightforward. Picture four is where I was walking earlier!

That's all from me today.

« Last Edit: Today at 01:32:36 AM by Hobbit »
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...