Author Topic: More or Les (was Bloody Plurals)  (Read 871515 times)

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
Re: More or Les (was Bloody Plurals)
« Reply #11550 on: September 28, 2024, 11:23:38 PM »
I'm Back!  Fed and watered and enjoying a cuppa  :)

I haven't travelled very far for today's rebus! Still in a similar location.

#3 6 (#3 + #3) 7 (#1 + #6)

What is the snake doing in picture one? 10 letters.  Please use three consecutive letters.  First three letters of any one of picture two.  Picture three you're not interested in who he is but what and use the last three letters.  Please use the initial for picture four (looks like gnats pee to me  >:D and swap the last two letters of picture five around. We're all on one line.

Time I wasn't here!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2024, 11:25:27 PM by Hobbit »
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...

Ozzyjack

• Eulexic
  • Redlands, SEQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11551 on: Yesterday at 05:44:04 PM »
I'm Back!  Fed and watered.
I haven't travelled very far for today's rebus! Still in a similar location.

Great rebus but some people might have a problem getting the picture of the cars.  It was fine on my iPad but was missing on my laptop.  When I put the URL into google it said permission was not granted for its use.  If anyone else is having the problem perhaps you could use another picture.  I couldn’t find one as good as the one that showed on the iPad.

The answer to your rebus is stunning and is located on the cliffs of Porthcurno, Cornwall. It was the brainchild of Rowena Cade, who began its construction in the early 1930s. She and her gardener, Billy Rawlings, created by hand, hauling materials up from the beach below.  It  is renowned for its breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and its unique setting.

Regards, Jack

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #11552 on: Yesterday at 11:13:10 PM »

Great rebus but some people might have a problem getting the picture of the cars.  It was fine on my iPad but was missing on my laptop.  When I put the URL into google it said permission was not granted for its use.  If anyone else is having the problem perhaps you could use another picture.  I couldn’t find one as good as the one that showed on the iPad.

Hi Jack

That's a ruddy nuisance >:(  I usually check that they don't need permission for use.  I obviously missed it  :-R  I have the opposite problem to you.  The picture's fine on my laptop but it's not showing on my phone.  My picture was from the original Italian Job.  Can we make do with this instead and hope it doesn't do a disappearing act  :laugh:

Your Benefits of a Good Vocabulary tickled me  :laugh: and Pickles of course!

I'm moving from one end of the country to the other today!  This is something you may have seen a few years ago when you visited Scotland.  Warning!  It may bring a lump to your throat.

10 (#4 + #6) 5 (#3 + #2)

Please change the first letter of picture one to something nearer the beginning of the alphabet and swap the vowel for a different one.
Picture three is a verb.  One homophone and we're all on one line.

That's all from me.  Need to get the kettle on.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:16:29 PM by Hobbit »
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...