Author Topic: New Online Word Game  (Read 24740 times)

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
Re: New Online Word Game
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »
I'll be happy to send down a few thunderboomers from up here --- we've got plenty to spare. It's been pouring and banging for the past three hours, and I'm just lucky the computer's still on! Nowhere else to go at 5 am, and the TV's on and off.

It seems like the rain's always where you DON'T need it!

Alan W? Hmmm. Perhaps, the W is for watchful or wandering, wondering or wonderful, whispering or wittering ... wunderkind ... wily ... woebegone.

Gaye

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2007, 08:20:17 PM »
Haven't you been back to bed yet 3B? I don't know how you do it? Your coffee bill must be high!

Send the rain right on down - just not in flood proportions.  Some parts of Oz have had bad floods last week - its heartbreaking to see all the water going to waste when other parts of the country are so thirsty.
Gaye
   :)

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
I'm afraid I'll just have to tough it out. I actually don't drink that much coffee, but once I've had a cup or ten, the damage is done  ;). It's the old man who drinks more coffee than I do, and yet he sleeps like a baby after the fifth pot in the evening. I don't know how he does it  ??? Stomach's got an aluminum lining, methinks, and there's no pathway to the sleep center.  ;D

OK, I'm now doing my "send the rain judiciously and prudently to the parts of Oz that need it most" dance. However, I'm needing my green wellies to get out there and do it properly.

Know anyone who has a pair I can borrow? (T-hee-hee?)  >:D

Gaye

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2007, 08:38:05 PM »
yeah, but I understand she's playing elsewhere today. Do you think she might be getting a real life????? ???
Gaye

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2007, 08:41:40 PM »
I hope so! The poor woman needs one.  :-P Either way, I'm sure she'll have plenty of colorful and hilarious little stories when she comes back.

Of course, I should talk about a real life. Look what I'm doing!  >:D

Gaye

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »
Well I think I'm going to give up on the last common word in standard and go and spend some time with my hubby before he divorces me.  He cooked us a beautiful roast tonight so have to be nice to him.  Have a nice day threeb despite the storm.
Gaye

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2007, 08:49:46 PM »
It's wonderful to have a hubby who cooks! Mine does too! I don't blame you for running off. The roast smells yummy, so enjoy.  ;D

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2007, 08:51:52 PM »
Hey! Who turned that light on?

All right. Enough lurking in the shadows. I'm ready to look you all in the eye again.

(The W is probably for weatherbeaten.)
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »
That's so much better now, Alan! What a relief to see your shiny little face again. Not weatherbeaten at all  ;).

And you've been a good sport about all that talk about ghouls, goblins and ghosts. I don't care what the rest of them say! I'd NEVER say anything like that about you, now, would I? Of course, I can't remember anything right now, since I've been up for HOURS and HOURS drinking and smoking. You can't expect me to make any sense at all!  :P

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2007, 09:10:54 PM »
Just call me Mr Walker - The Ghost Who Walks
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »
Oooh, Alan, the superhero! What muscles you have!  :-R Virtual, though they may be!  ;)

Viz

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2007, 11:59:37 PM »
i see you've lured big Al out of the shadows - does that mean all is forgiven?

I'm back from the b'day party, only a little tipsy - got a parking fine (GRRRRR) and still have to get words before bed - any hintettes? - no smart arse ones thanks BJS - serious hints needed - i've been good - i've been a peacemaker - a veritable henry kissinger - now where is my reward?
Viz

bjs

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2007, 12:05:33 AM »

Ahh Viz wot can i say but all the clues are in the letters provided you just have to go
                      through them and see wot you can find ;D............... i hope that wasnt to smarty arsey
                      for you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2007, 12:07:15 AM »
Sorry, viz -- I'm no good. And bjs IS being a smartyass!

LOVE YOUR NEW PICCY, WOMAN. DOWNRIGHT SEXY, IN A BUNDLED UP SORT OF WAY!  ;D[/color][/size]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:11:40 AM by biggerbirdbrain »

Viz

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2007, 12:09:04 AM »
thanks threeb - and thanks bjs - i had sort of worked that bit out - (re needing to use the letters) am currently studying your post to see if there is a hidden clue - i hope so
Viz