Author Topic: Ahead of BBB for five seconds!  (Read 3166 times)

Mancklin

• Lexicomane
    • View Profile
Ahead of BBB for five seconds!
« on: June 07, 2007, 11:20:41 AM »
Oh boy! For a fleeting moment this evening I was ahead of Bigger Bird Brain, who must have gone off to eat dinner or watch tv or write an incisive piece of investigative journalism while I was scratching my head and intermittently tapping at the keyboard.
Well, that was very nice.
Thanks BBB, for going off to do whatever you did. You gave me untold pleasure.
And now back to this cheap and tasty Prosecco by the name of Ombra, $11.99, can't beat it.
By the way did I tell you about today?
1. Got a parking ticket--forgot alternate side ($45)
2. Someone threw a rock through my almost new car window (smashed)and another at the door (dented)($$$???$$$)
3.One of the dogs has an infected toenail and is hopping along on three legs(c.$150, or who knows)
So--thanks again BBB--that was a precious moment.
Mancklin

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Ahead of BBB for five seconds!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:38:27 AM »
Poor Manckie!

What a day you've had  :'( :'( :'(, so I'm glad I was able to help you with a small ray of sunshine.  :angel: I'm not quite done, of course, but I'll be done for another while till morning (it's late dinner tonite), so I'm sure I'll get back to it again.

:D
3-B

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
 You poor, downtrodden and beleagered soul, Mancklin !   Isn't it great, though, that we can sit at the PC, submerse ourselves in Chi, and let the rotten world out there go by?
Hope things improve very soon......maybe you'll be a pampered princess in your next life!

Cheers,
 Binks    ;D

Viz

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 07:12:07 PM »
well taht was a crap day mancklin - never mind - there's only one way out of there and that's UP! ;D
Viz

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 08:44:12 PM »
Hi Mancks...
I sympathise..totally....
I have given up saying..." well nothing else can go wrong today!!"...because i have learned [very painfully], through experience, that something else always does...
Tomorrow will be different...not necessarily better...but different...
Chin up mate...keep smiling...
 :angel: