Author Topic: Whatever!  (Read 2457 times)

Gaye

• Linguissimo
    • View Profile
Whatever!
« on: June 03, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »
3B - 24 Days Later didn't rate the 4 stars it was given in our local rag.  Wouldn't recommend it unless you like a lot of blood gushing from orifices, loud noises, and flickering film.  There was very little plot and the only character development was from normal people to monsters in a matter of seconds!  Not our best choice of films to date!

I'm off to Brisbane tomorrow night for a few days, so won't be on the board for a few days this week.

Glad to see you got your computer under control T!
Gaye
   :)

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Whatever!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »
Thanks for your "critic's corner" review. If it comes on HBO or something, I might catch it since I subscribe anyway, but I'll be forewarned.

Enjoy your jaunt to Brisbane.  :D
3-B

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 04:25:29 AM »
I know i may have been a bit off and on these last 4 or 5 days...but i didn't lose them completely..so what happened to the other 4 days of '28 days later'...and there is now 28 weeks later...the sequel to the former...
Very odd!!!
 :angel:

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 08:19:26 AM »
WHATEVER - one day, four days, 39 days - the movie sucked anyway! I guess I was thinking about 24, my favorite series when Jack Bauer saves the day in 24 hours every year for the past six years!

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 05:20:26 PM »
Hey threeb,
my theory is....
If it's on telly and it is in colour..it must be true...
 :angel: