General Category > Say Hello

Calling Judylou from Melbourne!

(1/2) > >>

Binkie:
Hello, Judylou !
                    We can see you there, high on the list of achievers......won't you join the forum? There are a few of us Aussies here, trying to fly the flag in the face of opposition from the USA, UK and NZ.....let alone the rest of the world.  We're all very nice when you get to know us, despite our idiosyncracies and occasional
verbal outbursts!

Come and talk to us....we need new blood   :D :D :D :D :D
Binkie

technomc:
Speak for yourself [.]....i never said i was nice..did i?  i certainly didn't mean to give that impression.....
T >:(
Anyway we've got enough Aussies...we need a few more from the UK....and other european countries to balance the continents...
T  ;)

Dean:
I have just one thing to add ...

Sheeesh!    T would never have forgotten me that way Binkie!!!!!   ;)

technomc:
OOhhh Baby,
i love your flag....it's very pretty...and your in the Northern Hemishere just like me.....it's them there southerners that are overtaking......
And i'm glad my wellies did the trick...not that you haven't seen them before  .... ;)  ;) nod nod!!!!
Your roots [not the hairy kind] put you in with us europeans anyway.....
Glad you are on our side....
XXX

Binkie:
Oh Dean........of COURSE I didn't forget you......how could I ?   It's just that the mere mention of Canada, let alone your name, turns T into such a heap of hormones that it's impossible to have a serious conversation!

Binks  (Daren't put "love" or anything....you know how she is!)   :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version