Author Topic: DEAN !! WE'RE DESPERATE! BRING T BACK!!!!  (Read 11488 times)

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
DEAN !! WE'RE DESPERATE! BRING T BACK!!!!
« on: May 14, 2007, 09:09:59 PM »
DEAN - PLEASE HELP!!

T has been like a Trappist monk for the past day or so - mute and in hiding, cowl over her head -- over something we must have said that REALLY torked her off!

Somewhere along the line, we crossed it, and no doubt, Dean, you've been hanging above the fray, or otherwise occupied.

Now we're desperate. We've done all we can, individually and as a group to bring her out, but she's still (pardon the phrase) "MUM."

Linda, the brilliant Brit, thought that since you and T have been rather chummy -- in a virtual kind of way -- that perhaps YOU are the key to her return to the forum fold.

Could you see to using your more masculine charms (we women are a bit short on the testosterone) to cajole her back into the clubhouse?

Cheers, (If I may speak in the collective)
3-B

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
Re: DEAN !! WE'RE DESPERATE! BRING T BACK!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 09:15:39 PM »
That goes for me, too, Dean.  Even though I know I am your favourite Brit, you could just pretend to prefer Miss T and see if it does the trick!  She is susceptible to flattery, I would imagine, so bring on the hearts and flowers!  You are our last hope!

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:17:35 PM »
Please, please, Dean!     It is a far, far better thing you do now, etc, etc. Just get her back, OK?
Binks

Dean

• Logologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 04:07:39 AM »
Well T ... it looks like we got away with it!  They were all so busy trying to repair your bruised feelings that no one even noticed my absence for a couple of days ... just like you said would happen!  Now when you make you next post they will all assume that you have gotten over your sulk and not be the least bit suspicious!

I will never forget this weekend!  I am still exhausted!

Yours always,

Your little sweetie face (I think that was it anyway ... I looked for that post but couldn't find it)

:-R  (Just had to use the rolley eyes since it is working now!!!)

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 05:53:46 AM »
Hi everyone.
have you missed me!??
From your posts i gather that you did. I'm glad that you are all feeling a tad guilty....so you should!!!
I know i have broad shoulders..but there is only so much a sensitive soul like myself can take....and i was a bit proccupied over the last couple of days.......can't tell you why....so don't ask... :-X  ...however i can give you hint...it involved a lot of 'chi'lling out......i am exhausted..and it was a weekend i will never forget... :-R
Anyway, i'm back on track now...
;)

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 06:00:57 AM »
Hi Sugarlips....
i think you could be right...they are all feeling soooooooo bad about the horrible things they said, and consumed with guilt, that they didn't notice...hee heee hee!!!
I have tried to catch up on some ZZZZZ's today, i was sooo tired..... are you less exhausted now.??.i will be gentler with you next time.....
I was right about that sweatshirt...it did look good with me inside it......so much nicer close up....
I am going to wallow in the bath with some more of those nice bubbles and think Canadian thoughts.....
Later,
;)

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 06:21:43 AM »
Oh you rotters! You swine! I haven't slept a wink for worry!   There we were, Threeb and I, covered in sackcloth and ashes, flagellating ourselves (actually, that bit was ok) weeping and wailing. You could have heard my gnashing teeth 3 suburbs away. And all for what?  There you were doing unspeakable things and having a generally orgiastic time. Not that I'm envious, or anything.     :D :D :D :D :D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
Hello Binks,
I'm sorry I'm sure i don't know to what you may be refering....
I fully understand your worrying...after all you guys were pretty awful.....but i really don't know what you mean...
;)

P.S.  I am a tad concerned about the sadomasochistic tendencies that you have revealed in your post....i'm not surprised you were gnashing your teeth, weeping and wailing...i expect it hurts....does your hubby know or is this hobby extra curicular?? and there you all were teasing me about my naughtynesses....they say the quiet ones are always the worst!!!

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 06:40:12 AM »
Dearest T,
                I am now a model of correctness....never again will anything even vaguely vulgar sully my lips or my keyboard. I'm weeping tears of joy.....welcome back!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 07:15:12 AM »
Oh Binks,
i'm glad you missed me...
But don't change a thing...i love all our banter..i sit hear roaring and clutching my sides ...and trying to explain why can be really tricky...
and there is nothing wrong with an honest to goodness bit of vulgarity....it's in all our heritage ...just read Canterbury Tales..Geofrey Chaucer was a raunchy monkey...as were all his characters....and that was in the 14thC.........[i think?] 
So keep it up...snigger snigger....
;)

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »
There was a young lady called T
Who spent all her time playing Chi.
Then a fella called Dean
Appeared on the scene
So now she's an oft absentee!

:D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 08:44:32 AM »
There was a young lady called Binkie
who played with her wee willy winkie.
It made us all titter..
..but not at all bitter..
and now her willy will fit 'er!!

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 07:50:11 PM »
Well, well, T, my dear! It's so nice  :-R to see you back. After many a plea and shout-outs to thee, it's nice that Dean brought you back and you have come into the light of day again! 
The forum has finally settled back to its normal pandemonium, I see.  :D

Cheers,
3-B

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »
I'm back all right...
with a vengeance!!! Ha Ha Ha....

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 09:00:56 PM »
Help!   I'm shaking in my woolly bedsocks......   methinks that nefarious schemes might be afoot  (why are they never ahand ?  ???)

I'm on my very bestest goodest behaviour, Miss. Look at me , Miss.....I'm sitting up straight and I've done my homework and it wasn't me who dipped Linda's pigtail in the inkwell, Miss.

:-R