General Category > Say Hello

Come and join our wordy fun!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

(1/7) > >>

technomc:
This is a plea to ;
demon5     diz     jane@manutd    nobody     roberts     amanda     diz      elise
As you have registered, and obviously enjoy playing the game, why don't you all take the next step and join us in the forum....
It's free, it doesn't hurt, and really, we are a friendly welcoming bunch of complete no-hopers....once you're in you'll be hooked.... ;D
Come and try. We would love to welcome you all.
Regards,
Technomc   ;)

technomc:
Hello Flask [thats a wierd one]
If you are reading this come on in..the water's lovely....
T  ;)

technomc:
Hello mymermaid,
Long time no hear...how goes it in the med...
Regards,
T  ;)

biggerbirdbrain:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

eva and sxc-cass, too --

c'mon -- jump in --
 :-L

the water's fine, and the sharks really have no teeth!

Cheers,
 ::)
3-B

t--how do you get the BIGGGGGGGG fonts? I can't seem to make them work!

mymermaid:
Hi everyone   :D

Its been a long time since I've been online for more than a few minutes to look at the todays letters, taking them home and trying to find the 9-letter word as we have been sailing.

But now, happily, we have stopped for the next month or so in Israel - and I shall be online now for hours and hours and instead of travelling around this incredible country I shall be trying to get my rosette or at least the 9'er !!!

So after having re-introduced myself to the new look of the forum - which is a fantastic idea, and re-introduced myself to those of us who have nothing better to do than try and find these mysterious and illusive words that are hidden I shall now go back to the main board and look for more words  :-V

regards
mymermaid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version