Author Topic: Hi from Iowa  (Read 3804 times)

busymomtaylor

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Hi from Iowa
« on: May 10, 2007, 12:49:26 PM »
Well HI I go by Busymomtaylor.  I live in Iowa, grew up on a farm(loved it), graduated high school with 28 classmates, went to Iowa State University, changed my major five times, graduated, got married, moved to a city, have given birth to six children, moved to a farm, teach the oldest four children because we choose to homeschool, have very little free time and one of my little princesses introduced me to Chi a week or so a go and now I can say "Hi I am Busymomtaylor and I am addicted to Chi."  Now in the free time I do not have I am trying to expand my brain and keep hubby away from the computer so I can figure out the nine letter word  myself thank you dear!!!  And yes I tend to ramble "in my free time."  Any way love this game and it has been great stress relief.  Thanks Alan who knew using my brain a little more everyday would help me unwind.  I am glad I do not need to pay you by the hour what I could pay a counselor to relieve stress,

Viz

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Iowa
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »
Hi BMT - what name do you play under - i can see your little GP on the puzzles but i cant see you -

V
Viz

busymomtaylor

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 05:02:34 AM »
Until today I did not sign in.  Now I am momt.  Look near the bottom or middle of the list for the next few weeks until my brain catches up with the rest of you. ;)

Mancklin

• Lexicomane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:25 AM »
Hey Busymomtay
I've been waiting for that magical moment when my brain catches up with the rest of them for some time, but it ain't happening. I wish you better luck!
Mancks