Author Topic: Registered users - name your location!  (Read 7784 times)

pat

• Eulexic
  • Rugby, England.
    • View Profile
Re: Registered users - name your location!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »
As mysterious as your photo suggests then, Threeb. I'll probably alternate between Threeb and bbb, with Thrreb thrown in for good measure from time to time since for some reason my fingers want to type the 'r' twice!

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
That left index finger must be a bit twitchy, pat!

I have, however, changed my chi-avatar several times, just for fun. I seem to like this one, simply because it has enough of a hag-like quality to it. The regular old me was just too boring, but if you hear any reference to baseball caps, it's because I wear one nearly all the time when I'm out and about. Gives me that "hunting for the news" look, and serves to keep the sun out of my eyes as well.

My other incarnation was quite lovely ... and I may use it again, soon, because of its artistry, and as the high ideal of beauty I will never achieve, but can only dream of.

pat

• Eulexic
  • Rugby, England.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »
Well Threeb, it just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't find the woman in the painting beautiful at all! Although only the top of the face of your present avatar is visible, it's much more attractive than da Vinci's model.

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »
That's also why there are at least 31 flavors of ice cream in this world, pat ... not to mention hundreds of spices and garnishes -- so many tastes to fulfill so we can all be happy!  ;D

pat

• Eulexic
  • Rugby, England.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 10:32:05 PM »
Only 31?

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »
The big franchise, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream, claims that many, at a minimum ... I love their egg-nog flavor on the holidays. Here, though, we've got gobs and gobs ... it's my favorite dessert!