Author Topic: Hello stranger  (Read 3162 times)

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
Hello stranger
« on: July 10, 2008, 04:33:43 AM »
Hiya Manks,
Long time no hear from you either...

How are you mate?? What have you been up too?

Mancklin

• Lexicomane
    • View Profile
Re: Hello stranger
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »
T dear!
My greatest regret in abandoning  Chihuahua for Scrabulous is that I miss your witty, empathic and charming posts. Yes, I signed up for Facebook and immediately "Friends" started plying me with requests to play online scrabble with them, with the inevitable result that I am now addicted, even though I am thoroughly squashed about 50% of the time.
But I am well, contentedly alone if you don't count the companionship of the two whippets, three angelfish, one hermit crab etc etc. Beloved daughter is off at a posh camp in Maine for a month, where she rides horses and brushes llamas and swims, in that order, while I bravely keep the clamoring people of Brooklyn supplied with library services through the heat and storms of summer.
And how are you?
Manks

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 09:12:07 AM »
Pretty good actually. Knackered though.

It's great to hear from you and always good to hear that our forumates are ok...

You traitor though......[where is this Scrabulous??]

birdy

• Eulexic
  • Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 01:45:15 AM »
I've been told it's on Facebook, which is now a popular site with more mature (?) adults as well as the original teens and younger adults.

rogue_mother

• Eulexic
  • I CAN'T BREATHE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 05:21:47 AM »
Right you  are, birdy!  Rogue Daughter #1 plays Scrabulous on Facebook with one of her best friends, who lives in Montreal.
Inside the Beltway, Washington, DC metropolitan area