Author Topic: "For score level x players"  (Read 3028 times)

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
"For score level x players"
« on: July 09, 2008, 08:21:01 PM »
I have just created some puzzles, under the Your Puzzles tab, with the above description - where x is a number from 1 to 9. If you click the Open... button, you will probably see one of these: the one for your score level.

This uses the option to play a puzzle against only those players whose scoring history is similar to your own. This feature has not been used very much since it became available. I don't know if that's because people aren't interested in playing in such a group, or whether people are just not familiar with it. I've started up these nine puzzles to give the scheme a bit of a kick start.

If you try it out and like it, you don't have to wait for me to set up such a puzzle - you can do it yourself when you publish a puzzle.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

Linda

• WordStar
  • Cumbria, England
    • View Profile
Re: "For score level x players"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 09:42:16 PM »
Had a look at the puzzles but couldn't find one relating to your heading about score level x players?!!  Am I doing something wrong?  Probably, I hear you wail!!  >:D

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "For score level x players"
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »
Probably.  ;D

You should be able to see one headed "For score level 9 players" (you being up at the top level and all). Roberts has found it. Anyhow, its code is HZY26.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites