Author Topic: GOOD NEWS FROM the Bang Gang !!!!!!  (Read 8840 times)

mikkibkk

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
GOOD NEWS FROM the Bang Gang !!!!!!
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »
 Hi everyone,
 LOng time but we are enjoying every single day with chi challenge and have hooked on to say. But the great news is that Jaythailand [Jay] has become a proud father of a beautiful girl. Both mom n daughter are doing fine. i have taken this oppurtunity on his behalf to inform you about a prospective future chi fan. We all are very happy for him.
 Rest all of us are enjoying the summer school and looking forward to the holidays. My mother from India will be here next week end and also my son joins us. So you all take care in your part of the worlds. Stay happy and healthy and beat this inflation which is smiling hopefully for a short time. take care.
Mikki[MikkibkK]

Alan W

• Administrator
  • Eulexic
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: GOOD NEWS FROM the Bang Gang !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 05:42:23 PM »
Hi Mikki. Good to hear from you.

Big congratulations to Pum and Jay. We look forward to seeing a piccy of the new Chi-ette.

All the best to all of you over there in Bangkok - stay cool and enjoy the coming holidays.
Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites

birdy

• Eulexic
  • Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:16:21 PM »
congratulations to the proud father and (undoubtedly) tired mom!

biggerbirdbrain

• WordStar
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »
The blessed event has come to being -- congratulations to all! What a wonderful time for the family!  ;D

technomc

• WordStar
  • Dorset UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 12:51:08 AM »
What wonderful news mikki...

Pass on my very best to all the family....

Photos are eagerly awaited, and a name??

All the best to you all..
T

jane@manutd

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 06:50:15 AM »
Congratulations to you all !!!

mikkibkk

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 03:49:50 PM »
Hi,
 Yes i visited Pum and Jay and the  beautiful girl who has been named Jadepreeya. They will be going back home today.Everyone is very happy.I will try to send any pictures asap. It is always to be in touch with all my chi friends it gives a nice feeling.I know we don't send regular posts but at times i feel 24 hrs. is not enough. Time just flies....
Anyways no news is also Good news and i will keep you posted.Have a good day!!!!
Mikki

bobbi

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 04:31:17 PM »
Please send my congratulations to Pum and Jay, and a big welcome to Jadepreeya. I think she will grow up to be great with words!  :) Thanks Mikki for the good news and the update. We loved being included in this happy event. XXX

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »
What wonderful news !
This must be a first for Chihuahua......the birth of a girl ! Congratulations to Pum and Jay !!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 08:06:44 AM by Binkie »

jaythailand

• Logologist
    • MSN Messenger - jwerba@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jaywerba@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »
THank you to all of you for your kind wishes.  Pum and Jade are both well.  Jade slept through most of the night last night and Pum was finally able to get some sleep. 

We got home from the  hospital for the first time last Friday.  Jade cried all night long, and all the next day as well.  Finally, Pum called the doctor, who then sent a nurse over to our place.  The nurse came to our place in a rainstorm, stayed all day and night, showing Pum different breast feeding techniques, positions, and so on.  She also spent the night, helping to take care of the baby.  When she left the next day, she charged us the equivalent of 50 US dollars.  The price, of course, is amazing, but what is more striking is how kind and compassionate the nurse was.  Thai people are so lovely.

Well, I'm a pretty old Dad, but that's fine.  I would not have made a credible father in my 20s, and was just starting to sort things out in my 30s.  Fortunately, I have a wonderful partner.  As my friend Rock in Phuket archly says, with a gay lilt to his voice, "Well, one thing is for sure - you married up!"  And I did.....

I'd send some photos, but every time I try to, it won't accept them because they are too big.  I'll see if I can sort it out and send some along........

I am paranoid, too, about misspellings, and so on, because you all are wordmeisters, but I am too damned lazy to get a dictionary, and I don't see a spell checker anywhere at the top of this.  So forgive me for all the clunkers.......

Much love to all-

Jay, Pum and Jade-Preeya

jaythailand

• Logologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »
Okay-

I've resized the photos.  Let's see if they are small enough.....

Jay

jaythailand

• Logologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 02:08:27 PM »
And two more......

bobbi

• Cryptoverbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 03:02:42 PM »
Terrific pics. Jade is just gorgeous. We all feel like family, or in Maori te reo, whanau (pronounded fah-n-owe), which can mean extended family.  :) Congratulations again and thanks for the photos.

Binkie

• Eulexic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »

Thank you for posting the photos....she's beautiful! I hope you thoroughly enjoy being the parents of a lovely baby girl.....I'm sure you will!

birdy

• Eulexic
  • Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »
What a cute little baby!  A whole new adventure for you too, Dad!  Never too old to learn how to change diapers - my brother-in-law said that he felt it was very creative.